In this week’s Five Good Questions, we’re interviewing Betsy Atkins about her book Be Board Ready. Betsy Atkins is a 3-time CEO, serial entrepreneur & Founder of Baja Corp. Betsy is a corporate governance expert with an eye for making boards a competitive asset. Her corporate board experience is vast and covers multiple industries, she has served on over 27 public boards and been through 13 IPOs.
Five Good Questions (PART 2):
1. What should you look for when selecting board members?
2. How can you get the most out of your board?
3. How do you “future proof” your board?
4. From an investor’s perspective, what does a healthy board look like from the outside?
5. What’s the biggest mistake you see management make with board interactions?